Give a metal touch to your window treatment – a durable, on-budget solution, which efficiently helps reflect sunlight and control the heat in the room.
Excellent quality, top-level mechanisms & accessories. Customize to the desired colour and size.
The adjustable angle of the aluminum horizontal blind strips helps you adjust the light and privacy to the desired state.
Horizontal blinds are made of an eco-material – light, durable and stylish. Each strip is covered with a transparent layer protecting the wood from UV light and its harmful effects. Each piece is specially treated to accentuate the remarkable bamboo texture.
The adjustable angle of the horizontal blind strips helps you adjust the light control and privacy to the desired state.
Horizontal silhouette blinds are high-end sheer blinds, where you use fabric to control the incoming light access. Simply tilt the soft strip layer, and the two panels would connect, closing the opening from neighbours and sun.
Call, and we’d help you pick the best suiting option for your needs and measurements.
Custom Horizontal Window Treatments
Light protecting constructions installed on windows become an indispensable element for a comfortable stay, life, work and relaxation inside the room. The most effective window treatments are horizontal blinds, an option that is practical and stylish.
The style of horizontal blind models allows you to arrange the window space beautifully. This kind of blind is suitable for residential premises, such as city apartments and country houses. They are ideally suited for office spaces, coworking, office buildings, large corporations and various agencies.
Horizontal blinds are the most popular way to hide from the sun and prying eyes. They differ in comparison with vertical ones in their simplicity, ease of installation, measurement, use and maintenance. Horizontal blinds are very easy to operate and provide many options for the design of windows and lighting, not inferior to traditional roman shade, curtains and drapes. They have firmly entered the daily life of a modern person, and they never cease to amaze with their diversity and fantastic ability to decorate the interior of a room.
Vertical vs Horizontal blinds?
- The size of the windows. The vertical models are suitable for large and wide windows, while horizontal – for narrow and small.
- Sunlight Direction. If the windows are facing east or west, opt for vertical. The horizontal blinds are ideal for those windows that face south or north.
- Privacy. Vertical window blinds effectively block natural light, but they can not hide unwanted eyes due to the design features. Horizontal is the best option if your primary concern is privacy.
- Cleaning and maintenance. Cleaning is imperative to maintain blinds’ service life. Cleaning both is not too difficult, but the vertical ones can be done the first time, while the horizontal ones have additional mechanisms and attached strings that cause some difficulties. Therefore, on hard-to-reach windows, horizontal window blinds are more difficult to get for cleaning.
- Home decor theme. The windows are designed according to the architecture of the house. Blinds should also match the overall colour theme and design of the home to achieve harmony. Whether you choose blinds for the office or the home, they should be selected with the overall look in mind.
- Vanes size. Vanes are larger in vertical blinds. However, the horizontals slats do not touch the floor and also produce less noise on windy days.eeeeeeee
Wide range of materials
We offer various materials, shapes (length and width), stains, styles and colours for horizontal systems. Classic horizontal blinds are made of aluminum slats. Nevertheless, they are also available in wood, bamboo and plastic.
Various types of horizontal blinds
1) Aluminum. The product consists of separate slats, which are interconnected with a thread. Aluminum horizontal blinds are lightweight yet very durable and reliable.
2) Bamboo. Bamboo blinds come in two versions. The first uses a 25 mm thick wooden slat (ideal for small windows). In the second version, a slat with a thickness of 50 mm is used (this is an ideal solution for large window openings).
3) Wooden. As well as in bamboo, wooden blinds have two options for slat thickness: 25 mm and 50 mm. The fabric of the product rotates with a special wooden cane, and the slats with a thread. If desired, the mechanism can be withdrawn from both the left and right sides.
Where can horizontal blinds be installed?
Often, horizontal aluminum blinds are installed in a window opening or directly between double window frames. In the latter case, space is freed up on the windowsill. They can be used with absolutely any type of window (ordinary, dormer, wooden or plastic).
For which rooms are horizontal blinds suitable?
Horizontal blinds will perfectly fit into the overall style of the interior of office spaces, coworking spaces, office buildings, institutions, and residential premises.
This is a versatile option that suits a wide range of environments:
Commercial premises (offices, coworking spaces, office buildings).
Living rooms of city apartments – children’s rooms, bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen areas.
Balconies and loggias.
Offices of private companies.
Public institutions – schools, kindergartens, universities, hospitals, administrative offices.
Another advantage of horizontal blinds is their easy and quick installation. To install the structure, you will need a level (you can replace it with a tape measure or a ruler), a drill or puncher, self-tapping screws, and a simple pencil.
Unlike other types of modern blinds and roller blinds, fixing metal products has its own characteristics. The main one is associated with the considerable weight of the assembled structure. Due to metal slats, the product’s weight increases significantly (compared to fabrics models). Therefore, installation options without drilling are not suitable for them. For instance, if you try to hang the cornice on double-sided tape or Velcro, the whole structure will collapse.
There are several main ways of attaching horizontal blinds:
to the ceiling;
to the window.
Horizontal blinds are designed so that when the connected slats are rotated around the axis with the help of a special leash, they get opened and let light through. When the slats are parallel to the window’s plane, blinds are closed, and the luminous flux is blocked. Full window opening is possible by lifting the fold-up canvases.
Buy horizontal blinds with installation
We’ve introduced you to all the differences. If you still have questions and need advice on choosing the type of blinds, our experts will gladly help you with this. Likewise, our horizontal blinds can also be customized and equipped with additional features to create the perfect fit for any room in your home.
Regardless of production material (whether it be aluminum, faux wood, wood or bamboo), horizontal blinds do not require special care. It is enough to clean them once in a few weeks with a vacuum cleaner or an ordinary fluffy cloth. Only dry care is recommended for this type of blind!
The fastest and most reliable way of installing horizontal blinds is by mounting them with twist brackets.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Mark the locations of the brackets based on the overall dimensions of the blinds. Important! Be careful not to hit the frames in the retainer, steering mechanism, or calliper.
- Attach the brackets to a window sash, wall or ceiling with self-tapping screws.
- Turn the bracket latches counterclockwise (all the way).
- Insert the upper curtain rod of the blind into the brackets. Then turn the latches clockwise as far as they will go.
- Check the operation of the lifting mechanism.
If you find it challenging to install horizontal blinds yourself, entrust this process to our specialists!
Our company offers three types of luxurious horizontal blinds:
Horizontal blinds in light shades are suitable for the living room and bedroom. They will look very stylish with tulle, which you can also order at our store. Thanks to this combination, the space will become more comfortable.
Choosing horizontal blinds in the children’s room, be guided by the general colour scheme of the room. You can make a specific accent by ordering bright blinds for white and light colours.
If you consider the horizontal blinds for the kitchen, pay attention to the wooden and bamboo products. They do not absorb odours and look very unusual in kitchen interiors.
For the bathroom, it is better to take light-coloured aluminum blinds. Such products are made of high-quality materials, so they are not afraid of moisture.
Lost with a great choice of horizontal blinds? Please consult with our designers.