Zebra Window Coverings
Zebra shades (illusion shades/double roller shades) deliver an innovative window treatment solution.
The textile with solid coloured strips is placed on a roller, allowing you to adjust the light control level and privacy quickly. These window shades are a new trend, which fits most of the windows and designs. Customizable colour, mechanisms and excellent quality material (blackout/non-flammable) would help you make this solution functional and elegant.
Custom Zebra Window Blinds
Blinds are an excellent alternative to regular curtains! They’re dust-proof, won’t fade, and are very convenient to use. Today, Zebra Roller Shades (or “day/night blinds”) are especially relevant.
The main feature of Zebra Shade is the alternation of dense and transparent slats. You can easily adjust the natural light in rooms (light filtering option) and hide from prying eyes at night using room darkening shades. Open Blinds brings to your attention a massive assortment of Zebra blinds that you can find in our catalogues.
Types of Zebra Blinds and their design features:
Open Blinds introduces you to 2 kinds of Zebra Blinds:
- Open. Window shades with an open system go without a box (the shaft upon which the fabric is wound is open).
- Closed. This type of window treatments is closed using a special aluminum box and has two additional guides that allow the fabric to “walk.”
Learn more about the various shades from Zebra Shades and their designs from our sales associates.
Benefits of Zebra Shades from Open Blinds:
1) Convenience of operation. It’s incredibly easy to adjust the level of light or darkness in a room with light filtering blinds!
2) Ease of care. Zebra blinds are specially treated to repel dirt and dust. As a result, they won’t need to be washed and rubbed down.
3) Use only eco-friendly and hypoallergenic materials. Open Blinds remains committed to its quality! We use only safe materials when manufacturing window coverings. Our window blinds are suitable for living rooms, schools, kindergartens and children’s rooms.
4) Modern design. By ordering stylish and original window blinds from us, you will complement any interior perfectly!
5) Durability. Thanks to using top-quality materials, our blinds don’t lose colour and won’t fade in the sun for a long time!
6) Versatility. These blinds are perfect for both an apartment and an office.
Mounting and Adjusting Zebra Shades from Open Blinds
Zebra Shades are easy to install. The set includes a special mechanism and universal mounts. The products are installed on the ceiling, wall or window slope using self-locking screws. Mini blinds can be installed without drilling. They are attached using double-sided tape or special clips.
The Zebra Shades can be height adjusted using a chain-driven lift mechanism. When you have concerns about installing or adjusting your blinds, feel free to reach out to the professionals from our company during customer service hours.
How to order Open Blinds fabric blinds?
The order can be made through the website or by calling our experts via the phone. Our managers will answer all your questions.
Our company offers two types of light filtering blind systems:
Open. Blinds with an open system run on no box (the shaft through which the fabric runs is open).
Closed. Such products run on a special aluminum box and feature extra guides that allow the fabric to move along it.
Learn about day-night blinds’ various styles and designs from our sales managers.
For the living room and bedroom, calm pastel shades are best. For the nursery, go for original blinds with bright prints and drawings. For kitchen and bathroom, it is better to order sheers of “mini” and “cassette” blinds types. They can be installed quickly and easily on just about any window frame.
Day/night blinds have a special treatment, so you don’t have to worry about dust or dirt getting in them. It just takes one dry clean with a vacuum cleaner or degreaser once every couple of weeks. Washing these blinds is prohibited!
Before taking measurements, decide where the products will be mounted: on the wall, under the ceiling, or inside the window opening? Then take a tape measure and a pencil and take the necessary base measurements for ordering day/night blinds. Have trouble doing it yourself? If so, then call on the experts at our company who will be happy to help!
The installation of such blinds won’t take much time and effort. It is all thanks to a special mechanism and universal mounts provided with the product. Blinds can be easily attached to walls, ceilings or window sills. Better yet, it is best to use self-locking screws. If you don’t want to do the blind installation all by yourself, trust our pros to do it for you! They will get it done fast and efficiently!