Roman Shades collection
Our Roman Shades collection is a remarkable blend of drapery & shade techniques combined into a single product. Functional Roman Cornice (chain-controlled) moving up and down would help you control the light and privacy to the desired state. Best textiles matching your interior and tastes would create a modern look and serve as a pearl on your window opening. We have blackout and non-flammable materials to meet your unique needs.
Custom Roman Shades
Roman shades are some of the most classic and popular window treatments. Choose from a wide range of beautiful designer fabrics and patterns to fit your decor. Customize your window shades with light-filtering slats or tinted slats for maximum light control in any room.
Roman shades have become an increasingly popular feature in-home decor due to their practicality and stylish look. They can be used as a standalone element of window coverings or combined with curtains and tulle.
Roman window shades are a drapery fabric in which special rods are inserted at the same distance from each other. Because of this sewn-in spacing, gorgeous folds will be created when folded.
What are the advantages of Roman Shades?
- – During the production of a classic Roman shade, we use high-quality, durable materials.
- – Easy to install. They don’t require a lot of effort and time for installation.
- – Easy to clean. You can wash it yourself, use a special nozzle on a vacuum cleaner, or send it in for dry cleaning.
- – Protect the room from sunlight.
- – Featuring an extensive line. These elegant products can match any style.
- – They’re versatile. They can be used to accent windows in any room.
We carry over 20,000 fabrics for Roman Shades, so you can choose the material to decorate windows for any style, and our experts will help with that.
Photo printing on Roman Shades
To add an even more unique accent to your windows, our company offers photo-imprinted roman shades. Photo printing involves applying an image with special paint to a canvas for shades.
Photographic prints on roman shades can be used in any room. Whether it’s your home, office, shop or cafe, the photo curtains are sure to make your interior look special. The brand’s logo on the curtains will add solidity and help create a corporate look throughout the office. The establishment’s name or any image on the blinds will be a bonus advertisement.
You can personalize your home with photo-printed Roman shades. For example, choose a photograph of nature in the kitchen, in the living room, an image of a nighttime city or a picture of a country that you enjoy, and in the kid’s room, print a superhero or cartoon character that your child loves. This will create lots of fun for both you and your child.
Benefits of photo printing on Roman Blinds
- – We use only the highest quality, safe paint, which will not produce any offensive odours or toxins fumes as it heats up.
- – Long service life.
- – Possibility to pick out any style.
- – Fast in execution.
- – High-quality images and colours are reproduced in this blind.
Types of Roman Shade product, features of its design or mechanism
Open Blinds employs a sublimation method to imprint a picture on a Roman shade. Sublimation is applying a particular type of paint to textiles. Under the influence of high temperatures, the paint sublimates and changes into a gaseous state. The result is that the dye seeps deep into the fabric’s weave. Through this technique, pictures are applied to the curtains with quality and accurate colour rendition.
The photo doesn’t lose its colour over time; it doesn’t fade under the influence of sunlight and has a high definition. It is easy to install and lasts for years to come. This technique allows for different images and sizes. It all comes down to your imagination.
How to take measurements correctly?
If you’re going to do your measuring on Roman blinds, here are some things to know.
Choose the type of blind. Depending on the style chosen, features and sizes may differ.
Fastening in the window opening:
- Product width: measure the distance from the right slope to the left slope (width of the window opening). Measure at three locations for accuracy. Choose the lowest number and subtract 2 cm from it.
- Product height: measure the distance from the slope at the top of the slope below (the window opening height). Measure at three locations for accuracy. Choose the lowest number and subtract 1 cm.
- Item Width: Measure the item’s width at the window sill. If desired, the width can be made larger depending on your design decision.
- Product height: Measure the height of the window opening, then add 20-30 cm, depending on how high you’re going to be putting the blinds in.
- Product width: Take measurements of the window sill or choose the width of the finished Roman blinds based on your design decision.
- Product Height: Measure the height from the ceiling to a windowsill or whatever level you like.
- Product width: Measure the width from the outside edge of the glazing bead on one side to the outer edge on the other side.
- Product height: Measure the height of the swing-out sash and subtract 0.5 cm from this value.
- If only for a blind window, then the height of the product is measured: the distance from the outer edge of the glazing bead on top of the window to the outer edge of the glazing bead at the bottom of the window plus 1-3 cm.
Open Blins offers a free sizing service to Toronto and the GTA. Our experts will do all the necessary work at a time that’s convenient for you.
When installing a Roman Shade, follow these steps:
- Screw in the brackets to the curtain rod.
- Lock the brackets.
- Attach the curtain rod to the installation site, then measure the attachment points for the brackets.
- Detach the brackets from the eaves and put them in the previously marked locations.
- Attach the curtain to the curtain rod and insert the curtain rod into the brackets. Fix them.
If you’ve got any questions during the Roman shade installation process, the experts at Open Blins will provide a free consultation, and if you prefer, you can call our pro to come out and install it at a time that works best for you.
How to order a product?
Personalized Roman window blinds are available in any way that works best for you:
- Place an order right here on the site.
- Call the management team at Open Blinds at the phone numbers outlined on the website page.
- You can opt for the one-click option. Specify a time that works best for you to meet, and our agents will reach out to you.
Open Blinds advantages:
- Free appointment for one of our specialists to measure you at a time that works best for you
- Each client gets an individual approach
- Photo printing at a low price
- Traditional and custom designs
- High-quality fabric
- Mechanism warranty
- Free shipping